Complete hardware and software portfolio supports latest Windows release
ATTO Technology, Inc., a global leader of network, storage connectivity and infrastructure solutions for data-intensive computing environments for over 30 years, announced support of Microsoft® Windows® 11 across its line of network and storage connectivity products.
As the only high-performance connectivity provider that allows both servers and workstations to access enterprise-class storage, ATTO Technology also offers a suite of software-based management tools and performance-enhancing solutions supporting Windows.
“We’re committed to offering our users access to the latest technology, which includes operating systems like Windows 11,” said Timothy J. Klein, president and CEO, ATTO Technology. “We work closely with Microsoft to ensure that today’s storage connectivity keeps up with tomorrow’s emerging data centers and other high-performance environments.”
Included in ATTO’s broad portfolio of Windows 11 supported solutions are:
- ATTO Celerity™ 32Gb (Gen 7 and Gen 6), 16Gb (Gen 6) and 8Gb Fibre Channel host bus adapters (HBAs) with ATTO MultiPath Director™
- ATTO ExpressSAS® GT 12Gb SAS HBAs
- ATTO ThunderLink® Thunderbolt™ Fibre Channel, SAS/SATA and Ethernet adapters
- ATTO FastFrame™ 10/25/40/50/100GbE SmartNICs
- Software including ATTO 360™ Tuning Software, ATTO ConfigTool™, ATTO XstreamVIEW™, Express NAV™ and QuickNAV
ATTO products are distributed in Australia and New Zealand by Adimex and available through Adimex’s network of ATTO dealers throughout the region.