ATTO ThunderLink NS 3252 acts as an external Thunderbolt 3 to 25GbE adapter, connecting Thunderbolt enabled all-in-one workbooks and workstations to 25Gb/s Ethernet networks and storage devices. Ethernet ThunderLinks are the premier connectivity choice for bandwidth-intensive applications such as data back-up and restoration, clustered computing, IP content delivery, medical imaging, and video rendering. Thunderbolt 3 technology provides four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other cable. ATTO combines cutting- edge Thunderbolt 3 technology with time tested Ethernet expertise to deliver superior throughput to meet the growing bandwidth requirements needed today.
- With a low profile form factor, and Thunderbolt 3 connectivity, ATTO ThunderLink NS 3252 25GbE adapter provides the most flexible and scalable connectivity for today’s high bandwidth environments.
- Bandwidth capabilities to support for 4K video file transfer and display simultaneously.
- All ATTO Thunderbolt products utilize Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology which maximizes CPU processes to deliver smooth and reliable data transfers and the highest consistent performance.
- Pluggable SFP28s included
- Dual port configuration
- Pluggable SFP28 modules included
- Dual 40Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 with DisplayPort and device daisy-chain support
- Support for downstream USB 3.1 and 2.0 devices
- Supports macOS
- Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology
- Backwards compatible with 20Gb/s and 10Gb/s Thunderbolt devices
- TCP, UDP, and IPv4 checksum offloading, IPsec offloading and Tx/TCP segmentation offloading
- RoHS Compliant
- Kensington Security Slot for additional security via Kensington Lock
- Includes locking power supply to fasten directly and securely with ATTO Thunderbolt adapters