The ATTO ThunderLink N3 3102T acts as an external Thunderbolt 3 to dual 10GbE adapter, connecting Thunderbolt enabled systems (all-in-ones, workbooks, mobile workstations) to 10Gb/s Ethernet networks and storage devices. When faced with the challenge of architecting solutions that allow guaranteed delivery and easy deployment into your workflow ATTO ThunderLink’s provide a purpose built solution. With 10Gb/s data transfer rates, Ethernet ThunderLinks are the connectivity choice for bandwidth-intensive applications such as data back-up and restoration, clustered computing, IP content delivery, medical imaging, and video rendering. Now, the time tested combination of ATTO and 10GbE is being integrated with the latest in cutting edge high performance Thunderbolt 3 connectivity.
- With a low profile form factor, and Thunderbolt 3 connectivity, ATTO’s optical 10GbE ThunderLink adapter provides the most flexible and scalable connectivity today. Growing adoption of 10 Gigabit Ethernet combined with increased bandwidth of Thunderbolt 3 delivers much-needed performance benefits to complete today’s bandwidth intensive projects.
- All ATTO Thunderbolt product utilize Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology which maximizes CPU processes to deliver smooth and reliable data transfers and the highest consistent performance.
- Two SFP+LC optical modules included
- Dual port configuration
- Pluggable optical SFP+ LC module and Quad to Serial Small Form Factor Pluggable Adapter included
- US model: includes 110V power cord
- EU model: includes CEE 7/7 (SHUKO) power cord and BS 1363 UK10 power cord
- Up to 10Gb/s throughput per port
- Dual port 40Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 with DisplayPort and device daisy-chain support
- Supports macOS
- Exclusive Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology
- TCP, UDP, and IPv4 checksum offloading, IPsec offloading and Tx/TCP segmentation offloading
- Low profile form factor
- 3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS Compliant
- Kensington Security Slot for additional security via Kensington Lock
- Includes locking power supply to fasten directly and securely with ATTO Thunderbolt adapters