First pro PCIe adapter card with eight external USB-C ports, four USB 3.2 controllers, and an x8 PCIe 3.0 bridge chip
Even in computers with multiple expansion card slots, every slot is valuable — there may not be space to install two 4-port adapter cards. Sonnet’s Allegro™ Pro USB-C® 8-Port PCIe Card is the first adapter card ever to feature eight high-performance USB-C ports, fitting them neatly on a standard full-height PCIe card bracket. Ports are spaced to enable the connection of eight cables (and even USB-C male to USB-A female adapters).
Why Sonnet? Many multi-port USB cards split a single USB controller’s bandwidth among their ports, limiting performance when two or more devices are connected and operating. When installed in a computer’s PCIe 3.0 or 4.0 slot, Sonnet’s card provides full 10Gbps bandwidth to every one of its eight ports, ensuring maximum performance from each one.
USB SSD Nirvana
10Gbps from Every Port!
Advanced Bandwidth Management Architecture
Supports Four Independent Physical Connections to Virtual Machines (VMs)
Easy Card Installation
Add Eight USB-C Ports Using Only One Slot
- Eight 10Gbps USB-C Ports on a Single Card: Adds eight USB-C 10Gbps ports to your Mac Pro, Windows, or Linux computer; or Thunderbolt to PCIe card expansion system.
- Supports Eight USB-C Cables: Ports are spaced to enable connection of eight cables (and even USB-C male to USB-A female adapters).
- Four Independent USB Controllers, Full 10Gbps Bandwidth Per Port: PCIe 3.0 bridge chip and four USB 3.2 controllers enable each port to support data transfers at up to 1000 MB/s, even while transferring files from multiple drives concurrently.
- Powered Ports and Protected Power Delivery: Supports USB-C bus-powered SSD, SSD RAID, and hard drive devices with up to 7.5W power per port.
- Mac, Windows, and Linux Compatible